Alex Scollard Memorial Fund
Alex Scollard Memorial Fund - $200 Chemist Warehouse voucher for families affected by Duchenne or Becker muscular dystrophy application.
- Must be an Australian resident.
- Must be a parent of a child/ren with Duchenne or Becker muscular dystrophy or an adult with Duchenne or Becker muscular dystrophy.
- One voucher per family unit (where families are separated you can only apply for one voucher)
- Adults with Duchenne or Becker will have to apply for themselves (18 years +)
- Genuine applicants need only apply
- Where an adult with Duchenne or Becker applies, their family will not be eligible for a voucher.
- Where an adult with Duchenne or Becker requires assistance, please contact our office on (02) 9554 6111 and leave a message. Please note our office will be closed from December 20 2021 to January 7 2022 and all enquires will be attended to upon our return.