Alex Scollard Memorial Fund - Round 2*
ROUND 2* - Alex Scollard Memorial Fund - $200 Chemist Warehouse voucher for families affected by Duchenne or Becker muscular dystrophy application.
In order to be eligible to apply, the applicant must be:
- An Australian resident
- Either a parent of a child/ren with Duchenne or Becker muscular dystrophy or an adult with Duchenne or Becker muscular dystrophy.
- One voucher per family unit (where families are separated you can only apply for one voucher)
- Adults with Duchenne or Becker will have to apply for themselves (18 years +)
- Where an adult with Duchenne or Becker applies, their family will not be eligible for a voucher.
- Where an adult with Duchenne or Becker requires assistance, please contact our office on (02) 9554 6111 and leave a message.
- If you have previously applied for the $200 voucher in round 1, you are not eligible to apply, this is exclusively to anyone who missed out in round 1.
- The $200 voucher is 1 per family and not 1 per child.
Save Our Sons reserves the right to request further information in order to assess any application and retains the absolute and unfettered discretion to reject any application on any ground it considers fit.
Save Our Sons reserves the right to change the amounts and conditions at any time.
Application Closing Date: Monday 19 September 2022
Once applications have closed, all applications will be reviewed within seven to fourteen working days and all successful applicants will be notified in writing before receiving the voucher.